The guarantee is often overlooked by patients when deciding which dental clinic to choose. In our opinion it is the most important factor that differentiates one clinic from another.
Rifat's Dental can offer you the most extensive guarantee available from any dental clinic in Asia because we are confident in the high standard of our workmanship and in the quality of the materials we use. No other dental clinic can match us on our guarantee terms.
Some dental clinics won't even say what guarantee.
Only a dental clinic that works to the highest standards can offer these generous guarantee terms.
(temporaries not included)
|Implants (only the product)||Lifetime|
|Cast Partial Dentures/Overdentures||1 year|
|Full Dentures||1 year|
|Filling (8th Generation) Composite||2 years|
|Laser Assisted Root Canal Treatment||4 years|
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
* If oral hygiene is neglected
* If the patient does not have a routine dental check-up and professional cleaning at least once a year (Invoice required)
* if the dentists' instructions are not followed
* if removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly
* if gum tissue or bone receeds
* in the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture
* If a substantial gain or loss of weight occures
* if there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for
example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards. Rifat's Dental is not liable for any problem which was not visible on the patient's x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable, at the time of treatment at Rifat's Dental.